Do you work in a loud environment such as construction or landscaping sitting on a loud lawn mower all day? Perhaps you’re looking for some music while you do so… Well, if so… Then owning a paid of AM/FM radio headphones might do the trick. They will help cut out the loud noises and also give you something to listen while you working. Nothing better than something that’s going to help make the time at work go by a little fast and more enjoyable than listening to your favorite radio station while cutting out the loud noise the you can’t stand.
With that being said, below we share some of top-rated and best headphones for the radio hand-selected by our staff. There are ton’s of other radio headphones out of the market. However, we have stuck to the top 5 which we think are the most comfortable and simply are the greatest for the price.
Related Post: Headphones under $100 / Headphones under $200 / Headphones for Workingout
Top 5 Best Radio Headphones 2016
What to look for in AM/FM Radio Headphones
When it comes to looking what you should have in radio headphones is what it’s all about. So what we have done was made a little guide to help you to know what headphones are good for the radio and which ones are not. So without further due, let’s see which ones are good for your money or which is a waste.
- Comfort: Most people plan on using radio headphones for work and intend to wear them for long hours. You want to find a light-weight pair of headphones than have extra paddle that can relax on your ears and around your head comfortably or it’s going to cause irritation after a few hours. You also want to make sure the headband on them are able to adjusted to fit your head. Lastly, check to see what kind of material the cushion that cup the ear are made out of. You want something that’s going to be comfortable and not to stiff.
- Brands: Like you have seen in our previous post brands are always one of our main factors for many reasons. If yon don’t under a good high end brand then check out our latest post on audio brands here. Yes, you can get away with choosing a cheap brand, but there is always a downside when you do. That’s why we strongly recommend not to and go with a well-known brand because they sound better, last long, feel more comfortable, and over-all are just better period. However, some people can’t spend the money extra money on a good brand which is understandable. With that being said, if you decide to find a lower end paid of headphone under $100 or so then that’s OK. Just be sure to check reviews and rating from previous customers and see what they have to say about them.
- Quality: When any goes to buy a product the first thing they should look for is quality and durability. These are two main factors any audiophile looks for when shopping for a new set of headphone for the radio, studio, music, producing or whatever it is you’re going to use your earphones for. If your a true geek and love music the you’re always going to pick quality of quantity no matter what. We understand that, that’s why we only pick the best of the best when it comes to radio headphones.
- Channels: You are working daily and more than likely don’t want o be there and hear the unwanted sounds around you. That’s where the latest and best radio headphones come into play. Having a pair of these help with noise reduction and give you the music that you prefer to listen to. Listening to you favorite music while on the job can make work less stressful and make make time go by much quicker. You are going to want the best AM FM Headphones when it comes to working so you can listen to a variety of music.
Radio Headphone Reviews
Walker Game Ear AM/FM Radio Headphones
The Walker Game radio headphone are perfect for people who are working around loud noises. They have a build-in radio with hearing protection that also has a channel memory function. You can store up to eight different radio channels that you love the most.
- Soft headband with extra cushioning
- Supports AUX jack for MP3
- LCD Display that indicates low battery
- Auto radio search & scanning functions
- Come with two alkaline “AAA” batteries
All in all, this is on of our top radio headphone with the best sound quality for the money. They are good for extender period of use and wont stress and strain you’re head or ears while in use.
(Visited 702 times, 1 visits today)